- All department updates of the website information such as additional data, uploading or downloading materials and adding page links must furnish a requisition form noted by the head of the department and approved by the head of ETC.
- All information posted to the website must be relevant to teaching, learning, research, college activities, and events or generally educationally related.
- Uploading pictures or any images are subject to checking for privacy or cultural restriction by the head of ETC as well as permission approval stated in item (2.1) above mentioned.
- Personal images or photos posted in this website are generally approved and agreed as college mandate for general information of the college staff competence, activities, contacts and special events.
- Photos or any related images requested for website posting must include information or a brief description for relevancy purposes. (stated in item no. 2.2)
- All information intended to be posted in the website must furnish both a hard copy and a soft copy to the web administrator. Hard copy must have original undersigned or stamp.
- Comments and suggestions will be acknowledged and complied with in 24 hours on working days depending on the priorities of the team and the urgency of the aforesaid comments suggestions or corrections.
- News and current activities of each department can be highlighted as Front Page ads provided the details of the link are clearly stated.
- All general information from an academic department can be directly managed and administered by its department committees provided it will not require general revisions including typography, colors and designs and templates.
- SCT-ETC reserves the right to remove materials from the website in cases of breaches of the college statutes policies and rules. 11.11 Be primarily intended for external target audience
- Prohibit illegal and/or offensive materials or unauthorized data.
- Observe and respect copyright materials (otherwise acknowledged and permitted)
- Unless otherwise indicated, information contained on the college website is Copyright © Technical Colleges of Ministry of Manpower.
- Content and materials for which the college does not own copyright must only be made available in accordance with relevant Sultanate legislation and the college copyright policy.
- Infringement materials will be removed immediately from the website.