- Date: -
Information Systems section of IT Department announces an online poster designing competition titled “ITpost-2017”. The main aim of this event is to provide a platform to enhance the students designing skills, innovative ideas and creativity. In addition it is also aimed to produce social awareness message that “Smoking is strictly prohibited in the college campus (Article 77)” through this creative competition through SCT e-learning portal.
Theme: "NO SMOKING"
Submission Deadline: 9th March, 2017
Online Submission: Through SCT e-learning login
Rules & Regulations :
- Any kind of multimedia tools and software can be used for designing the poster.
- The poster should be designed only based on the theme “NO SMOKING”. The poster design should able to express the expected social awareness.
- The size of the poster should be “A4 or A3” and it can be portrait or landscape in orientation.
- The file format should be JPEG/GIF/Any Image format with higher pixel resolutions (>300dpi).
- Plagiarized materials are strictly prohibited to use and tends to direct rejection.
- Submissions after the deadline is not encouraged and the judge’s decision are final.
- Winners will receive Certificates/Prizes.