Goal : To train and introduce student to the real work environment by implementing theory and principles learned in classes in an industrial environment.
Objectives : To enable the student to:
- Feel the real working environment and get acquainted with the organizational culture, business operations and administrative functions.
- Grasp the basic concepts and gain experience related to their specialization in order to enhance their academic knowledge.
Outcomes : Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Identify disciplines of real working environment.
- Apply theories and principles learned in class to realistic job settings.
- Use appropriate procedures and equipments to perform an assigned task within a given time.
- Work in a multi-disciplinary diverse environment.
- Work within the norms of organizational culture.
- Communicate effectively in a real working environment.
- Utilize the organization’s resources to perform an assigned task.
- Use the latest technologies and equipment available at the work place.