The English Language Center is proud to announce the third annual symposium, which will be held on Monday and Tuesday, April 13-14, 2020 at Salalah College of Technology.
“ELT in a Connected World” is the third in a series of successful seminars/symposia on English Language Teaching organized by ELC, SCT.
- To work towards raising standards among a national community of researchers, scholars, and practitioners by presenting the latest trends, developments, and challenges in ELT.
- To provide a friendly and simulating atmosphere where presenters get constructive feedback on their research from participants who benefit from new developments in ELT.
- To create a platform where participants can share their experiences and insights with other experts in the field.
“ELT in a Connected World”
- New Trends, Innovations and Challenges in ELT
- Lifelong English Learning
- English for Specific Purposes
- Multimedia and Web-based CALL/CALT
- Use of Social Media in Education
- Language Testing and Assessment
- Technology Enhanced ELT/Learning
- ELT and Intercultural Communication
- Managing Changes in ELT Curricula
- Authentic Language Engagement
- Project-Based Learning
- Critical Thinking Strategies
You are also welcome to attend the symposium if you do not have a paper for presentation.
For more details about symposium, you may visit www.sct.edu.om or call 2322346.
Deadline for Abstract Submission: March 20, 2020
Notification: April 1, 2020
Symposium date: April 13 -14, 2020
We are looking forward to seeing you in our symposium.
Mr. Saeed Salim Al-Mashiki