In pursuing its mission, the College’s core values are:
- Professionalism: Hard work, commitment, accountability and transparency.
- Integrity: Honesty and fairness.
- Flexibility: A willingness to learn, develop new skills and take new responsibilities
- Teamwork & Tolerance: Transparency, diversity, acceptance, openness to constructive criticism and ethical behavior.
- Creativity & innovation: Imagination and originality.
- Communication: Commitment to the effective exchange of information.
In pursuing its mission, the College’s goals are:
- We will provide excellent governance and administration with transparency and adherence to ethical principles.
- We will offer all students high quality teaching, learning and training opportunities through continuous market analysis and curriculum review process and using recent technology.
- We will offer quality programs that promote entrepreneurial skills and respond to the changing market needs and developments in technology.
- We will ensure that our graduates develop into responsible citizens by enriching their values and attributes to positively affect the socio economic development.
- We will develop staff by offering opportunities for professional and personal development, rewarding hard work and innovative thinking.
- We will encourage opportunities for applied research and consultancy.
- We will foster mutually beneficial constructive partnerships with various public and private sector organizations, local, professional bodies and international communities that benefit the community at large.
- We will provide facilities and learning resources that are effectively utilized and well managed to ensure efficient student and staff services.
The College aims to produce graduates who:
- are well disciplined and committed to hard work and a high standard of productivity.
- are able to apply the knowledge and skills to a diverse and competitive work environment.
- are able to think critically, analyze and solve problems.
- have a high degree of competence in using information and communication technology.
- are professionally competent and up-to-date in their field of specialization in a changing global environment.
- can gather and process knowledge from a variety of sources and communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
- can effectively demonstrate and apply good interpersonal skills in team work and leadership roles.
- are committed to self development through life long learning.
- are socially responsible citizens aware of contemporary issues in contributing to national development.
- are able to demonstrate and apply their entrepreneurial skills.