Within the Regular Programs: Student who admitted are requested to go though this step-by-step guide to complete your admission and registration process:
Proceed to Student Affair Admission and Registration Department and do the following:
- Fill out and complete the enrollment applications.
- Submit the following requirements attached with the filled out form
- Original Omani General Secondary School Certificate Transcript or a copy of it certified by Directorates of Education in Oman).
- Original General Secondary School Certificate Transcript issued from Arab states or a copy of it certified by Ministry of Education in Oman).
- A certified copy of the Civil Identification Card (for Omani only).
- Three passport photographs size 4X6 cm.
- Students allowed into the bridging program should provide the previous documents in addition to the following:
- Copies of their College Degree and the transcripts certified by Ministry of Higher Education.
- An equivalence certificate of non-Jordanian College degrees issued by Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in Jordan.
- A certified Course Description for the courses enlisted in the transcript that can be considered to obtain advanced standing.
- Students admitted through the Diwan Scholarship must check at the Admission & Registration Department their names and their document required.
- Carry out a medical test from Omani clinic.
- Apply for salary allowance 15 or 60 OR based on their School Region.
- Date of the beginning of the semester.
- Students must check their files to get a signed approval on their enrolment forms.
- Check with an admission officer to create a student profile.
Checking at the Arts Activities Building to pursue the following procedures:
- Fill in a student profile.
- Sign an undertaking not to smoke on-campus.
- Make a student identification card.
- Receive the Student's Guidebook.
- Learn about dates of orientation tours per schedule prepared by the Deanship of Students Affairs.
The English Placement Test:
Students whose names are enlisted in the Unified Admission Center lists will not be charged an enrolment fee. All new intakes will set for Placement Test in the first day of each semester and based on their results they will be distributed according to the following Levels: