The Engineering Students Society was organized to promote the welfare of its members in their common pursuit for academic excellence and enhance their skills and knowledge towards the development of the community. It caters all Engineering Students.
Members : All Engineering Students
PowerWorld Simulation Software Seminar-Conducted by Dr. Balakrishna & Er. Jamine Santiago, in two occasions. Organized by Student Development Committee (Electrical Engineering Section) in collaboration with the Engineering Students Society (ESS). Participated by B.Tech Students in Electrical Engineering.
Other Organized Activities thru online:
1. A webinar on “Student Leadership” conducted by Er. Gerardo C. Laya, Engineering Student Development Committee Head and participated by the officers and members of Engineering Student Society.
2. A webinar on “Practical Report Writing” conducted by Dr. Mohammed Salim Al Mashani, First Year Diploma Coordinator and participated by First year diploma students.
3. A Guest Lecture on “Going an Extra Mile in Engineering” conducted by Er. Musallam Salim Amer Al Awaed, Team Leader from Methanol OQ, Salalah and participated by First year diploma students.
4. A Guest Lecture on “Role of Chemical Engineers in Manufacturing Process ” conducted by Er. Musallam Salim Amer Al Awaed, Team Leader from Methanol OQ, Salalah and participated by Chemical Engineering Students.
5. A Guest Lecture on “MATLAB for Engineers” conducted by Er.Ravi Shankar Yanana, Lecturer Dire Dawa University, Ethiopia and participated by Chemical Engineering Students.
6. A Guest Lecture on “Reverse Osmosis Process for Water Desalination” conducted by Engr. Hasina Al-Amri, Process Engineer, Sembcorp Salalah and participated by B. Tech. Chemical Engineering students.
7. A Guest Lecture on “Soap Manufacturing Techniques” conducted by Er. Atheer, an Entrepreneur and participated by Chemical Engineering Diploma students.
8. A Guest Lecture on” CLIMATE RESPONSIVE DESIGN” conducted by Dr. Lilly Rose M.Arch PhD, Associate Professor, School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada, India and participated by Civil Engineering Students.
9. A Student Competition on “3D Modeling Competition 2021” conducted by the Mechanical Engineering section and participated by Mechanical Engineering Students.
CONTACT PERSON (WITH EMAIL OR CONTACT DETAILS):
Enas Said Bakhit Zidan Al Barami