Dr Mohammed Rashid Al-Mamari, Dean of the University of Technology and Applied Sciences-Salalah presented certificates of recognition and appreciation to honor staff for their valuable contributions and dedication to the institution. In his remarks, the College Dean highlighted that the University recognizes that its success depends on its staff’s commitment and unceasing pursuit to excellence.
The following staff were honored for their contributions, dedicated service and outstanding accomplishments:
- Dr. Zakiya Said Al-Amri who was the Head of the Admission and Registration Department.
- Dr. Hussam Ahmed Baseedeq who was the Head of the Entrepreneurship Department.
- Dr. Abdullah Mohammed Al-Ghazali who was the Head of the Business Studies Department.
- Mr. Salim Salah Al-Ghassani who was the Head of Quality Assurance Department.
- Mr. Zaid Musallam Baawain who was the Head of the Human Resources Department
The recognition was graced with the presence of the College Council members on December 21st, 2021.